Committed to protecting your privacy
At Aalto we understand the importance of your privacy and how important it is for us to protect your personal information.
Aalto respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users register on our website, place and order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or engage with other activities, services or features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as and where appropriate, their name, email address, delivery address, phone number, and payment information.
2. How we use this information
We collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide us helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To process transactions: We use the information users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. This information is not stored in any manner, or shared with outside parties.
- To send communications: We may use the email address provided to send user information and updates to a users order. It may also be used to respond to enquiries or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc. If at any time a user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email, or the user may contact us via our website.
3. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
4. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Your acceptance of these terms
Date: 26 June 2023